About Me

My photo
After spending 9 years as a Church Army Officer, I went to Ripon College Cuddesdon in 2009 to train for ordination in the Church of England. I was ordained deacon in September 2011, and then priest in September 2012, serving as Assistant Curate in the parish of St. Botolph Northfleet and St. Mark Rosherville. Clare and I married in July 2000, and our son Nathan was born in September 2010

Friday 12 December 2014

Blog hiatus!

I'm well aware that it's been a shocking two years since I last posted here!

That will be rectified in the New Year! Some of you may be aware that my curacy is coming to an end and I am moving to Lichfield Diocese to become the Vicar of Bradwell and Porthill. My licensing is taking place on January 31st, so either in the run-up to the licensing, or shortly afterwards, this blog will be reactivating - and hopefully become a lot more regular in its output!

In the meantime, I hope you have a blessed Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment